Local Selling Tips
Here are some tips when selling your home:
- Find and use a real estate agent that you feel comfortable with and trust. Selling your home can be emotional! You don’t want an agent who puts a sign in your yard and is never to be heard from again.
- Price it right. Homes priced too high will sit on the market and you lose buyers who cannot afford that price point or buyers who viewed your home and thought it was priced too high.
- Make sure your home and yard are neat and tidy for showings. Buyers are emotional too! This means you get one chance at making a good impression.
- Once you get an accepted offer, you still have inspections and an appraisal to contend with.
- Ask your real estate agent questions if you don’t understand something, Our job is to help you navigate selling your home!